Thursday, October 11, 2012

Am I a dorky Mom for being excited about school pictures?

So today is school picture day (squeal!!), and yes, I am that Mother who dressed up her kid and is going to buy the whole package. I know there is a movement to not buy school pictures anymore, they aren't great quality, they are stilted, corny and posed, etc...I know all that. But...I am unnaturally excited to get E's very first school pictures!!! And a class picture!!! My mom always bought my school pictures, and I've loved having them. It is so cool to look back at my class pictures and see what everyone looked like when they were little :) I want that for Elizabeth, too.
 
I snapped a few pictures of her this morning at the bus stop. As you can see, she was as excited as I was for school picture day...:)



P.S.: Pretty please vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs by clicking on the brown banner above. You can do this once a day. I need your help to get back up into the top 5! Thank you!!! xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...