Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween Party # 1

Tonight was the first of several fun Halloween events my little Dorothy and I will be participating in over the next several days. E's school held a Halloween party/dance. And wow, did she dance! I didn't get any great pictures (I have to stop being lazy and start using my actual camera, instead of just always relying on my phone camera). Anyway, E had a great time, and was so excited to see her friends and dance to the loud music that was playing. Watching her rock out to "Call Me Maybe" with her friends was priceless. I couldn't help but fast forward in my mind to when she's a teenager and partying with her BFFs...Yikes!!
I loved watching her and seeing how much she seems to love her school, and her classmates.  :)
 






P.S.: Don't forget to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs by clicking on the brown banner up above. That's all you have to do to vote, and you can do it once a day. Help me get back into the Top 5, please....???? Thanks!! xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...