Thursday, October 18, 2012

She would live on Fried Rice if I let her...




One of E's favorite things to do is go to the mall and have Fried Rice from the food court. We don't do this too often, so it's a special treat for her when we do. My girl loves Fried Rice...I'm sure people thought it was weird that I was taking pictures of my kid while she's just trying to eat some dinner in the middle of the food court. What can I say? I'm such a slave to this blog:)

In other news: I'm so excited- my friend Heidi has made a Dorothy costume for E for Halloween, it should be arriving in the mail shortly! Thank you Heidi, we love you! Can't wait to see her in it!! Her school will be having a parade on Halloween morning, and the kids are allowed to wear their costumes all day. Fun!

Speaking of school...I was not prepared for the vast quantities of papers that E brings home everyday! This includes worksheets that she has done during the day, plus notices sent home for the parents (usually related to some fundraising event).  I love looking through all the papers, but then what do I do with all of them?? There is only so much wall and refrigerator space to hang her work up on! What do other people do? Help!!

P.S.: Please vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs by clicking on the brown banner above. That's all you have to do to vote, and you can do it once a day. Please help me move back up the ranks! Thanks so much! xoxoxox

2 comments:

Betsy Keyes said...

You could scan the important ones and save them digitally. Then toss the rest. Clutter isn't a good thing.

Jeanette :) said...

It is impossible to save everything and as mom's we do! I hold on to some of the stuff, holiday crafts/picture I display and after the season it's time to recycle. I do keep all the Mother's Day cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...