Monday, October 8, 2012

Some fall fun

Today Elizabeth and I both had the day off for Columbus Day, so we got together with our friends Misty and Paden for some fall fun at a nearby farm. There were lots of cool things to do, like...
 
Pick a Pumpkin



Climb and run on the hay
Add caption


Feed the animals


Go for a hay ride (even better if done while eating a warm apple sugar doughnut :)


My little goofball and me :)




 Drive a mini tractor




Our two cuties on the ride home...


It was such a fun day, and it was so nice to have a long weekend. I had a great time hanging with my girl :) Love you sweetie pie!

P.S.: People, people...we need to talk...I'm slipping in the ranks :0 Pretty please vote for me on Top Mommy Bloggers by clicking on the brown banner above. You can do this once a day...pleeeeze??
Thanks!! xoxoxox

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...