Saturday, October 13, 2012

My first time guest posting!

 Tammy, over at I Must Be Trippin' was calling for guest posts from people about how Foster Care has touched their lives. I decided to contribute, something I've never done before. Tammy is a Foster Mom extraordinaire. What I love is how she has maintained such close relationships with the children who have been in her home, and their families, once the children have left her.
Go check out Tammy's blog and my post. Mine is the second one. I plan to actually do a little tweaking of that post, and put it up here as it's own page, since it tells my story leading up to Foster Care and adoption, and I haven't gone into that at all on this blog.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend:)
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...