Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I'm in love...

with my new Kindle...I saw I had some reward points on Amazon, so I decided to get a Kindle, finally!  I didn't get the Kindle Fire, decided I really didn't need that.  I got the old school cheaper one.  And...I love it!!  I love being able to get books instantly, love how light and convenient it is.  I take it down to the pool with me when E goes swimming, so easy!  I still love "real" books, and almost nothing makes me happier than browsing through a bookstore.  But for ease, and instant gratification (which I'm a big fan of), the Kindle is awesome.  Anyone else out there have a Kindle and love it?

1 comment:

John Keyes said...

Kindles are great -- I agree!

Even better, you can read books for free on the Kindle, via Amazon's Kindle Lending Library feature (http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000739811), and via the library (http://techland.time.com/2011/09/21/how-to-borrow-library-books-on-your-kindle/).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...