Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Maine-Day 1!!

Elizabeth and I headed up to my parents' place in Maine on Tuesday.  It;s about a 6 hour drive from Boston.  We were lucky not to hit too much traffic the day before the holiday.  I've been looking forward to this trip because 1) I love being at the family's house in Maine, so beautiful and relaxing, and 2) our whole family is there this week- my sister and BIL from Colorado, and my brother, SIL and nephews, and my parents :)
Nap time on the ride up :)

Grandpa put up a new rope swing...



Down on the rocks by the house....








I decided to bring E's bike up with us this time, and I'm so glad I did, she has been using it a lot already!


E thought it was pretty funny that everyone got to wear bibs :)
My girl likes Lobstah!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Fun fun fun for you guys! Hope you enjoy the trip and yum, that lobster looks amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...